luni, 22 august 2016

The nicest oriental massage

I have traveled for the last 20 yeast from nort to south, from east to west and vice versa - I have saw all the interesting places that you would read only in magazines, and I have to say that there is no place like home, there is actually nothing more nourishing than the food that you are eating in your own home, in the place where you have been born and raised.

Also, I learned that the cultures of this planet can be so different, that we might consider ourselves completely different beings, but this is for a different story. What I wanted to tell you is the fact that sometimes you are looking for experiences in certain places, but those are completely different from what you would actually expecting.

So, judging by the huge interest that can be found in oriental massage for instance, I have to tell you than in the orient it can be very different from what you would expect if you have been raised in the western culture - otherwise it can really be impossible to really judge if it has been a good or a bad massage, due to the fact that you would not really know what it should be and what should you really feel.

In my experience with massage types, like:  Kum Nye, Lomilomi and indigenous massage of Oceania, Lymphatic drainage, Medical massage, Metamorphic Technique, Myofascial release, NeuroMuscular Therapy, Pediatric massage, Postural Integration, Prostate massage, Reflexology, Shiatsu, Sports massage, Stone massage, Structural Integration you always need to document yourself in advance, sa you might otherwise expect some nasty surprises.

As to conclude this post, I have to say that I have received my nicest massage in Romania, at the oriental-massage.ro saloon - thich was really the top of all massages.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu